As we were trick or treating tonight in the blustery cold I thought to myself, "How stinking cute!!" Watching each of the crew venture from door to door saying thanks as they received each piece of candy... And then announcing what they got on the way back...
We had a fairy princess, a sassy kitty, Spider-Man, a two year old wild man( he was himself since he refused every costume offered) and a pea in the pod.
At the final house I met one of our new neighbors...and she realized she knew me ... As the house with all of the kids...
Yes we are... And as crazy as it may be... We are a cute crew... At least I think so!
Now we have multiple sugar high crashes...and a babbling spider man singing Christmas carols to himself...
All kidding aside, on this All Hallows' Eve I was also remembering my Ganga, whose birthday is tomorrow. Remembering him spending one Halloween with me where in good humor he arrived with a Dracula mask...I being a fraidy cat ( I still am a bit of one) ran away screaming...to which he responded by removing the mask with a Ganga chuckle and I received multiple pieces of candy!
I can still hear your laugh Ganga and it still warms my heart. I pray you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow and that you are surrounded by the Saints and Angels...
Happy Halloween...Happy All Saints Day!
Here are some pictures of the cute crew.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment!