Time flies when you are having fun....and even faster with little ones...here are a few fun tales from our daily grind...
Jeremiah has become the master of "sneaking"...while catching him red handed with juice in the kitchen...I said...Jeremiah are you drinking juice? ( why do we always ask them...when we know the answer?). He paused (probably thinking...hey if she doesn't know...then I may as well tell her...) " no mom" he said with a big guilty nervous grin....
To which I responded "Jeremiah that is lying"
He just smiled big and said..."I like lying mom...it tastes good!"
What do you say to that?
Isaiah has discovered how to help himself to water in the fridge....and in the meantime provided ample amounts of water to mop the floor...so helpful!
Jeremiah is taking after his daddy inviting Mormons into our home... Thankfully
admired his cute smile...gave him a card and said...tell your daddy to call me...(Courtney was super excited...in the meantime we had a lesson on not opening the door to strangers...even if they are dressed nicely in suits)
Malia and Gianna had their midterm report cards...both are doing great! Malia loves school...on her self assessment she noted that she thinks she is a very smart girl who does not like math because is is boring...and that everyone likes her a lot because she is so cute....they had to move her to the front because she is a bit chatty..and needs a new prescription...( I don't know where she gets either of those traits from...
Gianna has started reading Accelerated Math and taking tests...she didn't do so well on her first one ( not a big deal) but instead of telling us she said...you don't need to worry about it...I tried and it didn't really work....
Tobias is quickly approaching 3 months this week...to which I will have a post with pictures...in the meantime he continues to grow in cuteness....
Love you all!
Kel
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment!