Attitude of Gratitude...
I am not sure how many times a day I say this to the kids...
It's funny how much we take for granted... Good, clothing, shelter...
Family, marriage, children...
Today on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, I want to say thank you to all of the women who have said yes to life...
Those who have said yes to adoption...
Those who have held the hands of women scared and pregnant and offered them hope...
Those open to life who have taught me so much by their beautiful example...
First time moms, second, third, etc... Who show the beauty in the struggle to accept responsibility for a soul to raise up to be a saint...
I have such gratitude for the 5 beautiful blessings that fill my home and heart with such joy! And thankfulness for all the children in our lives...
I pray that this gratitude will fill the hearts that are afraid, depressed, lonely, and burned out by life... To see hope, faith, and love in these little faces....
I pray in thanksgiving for those beautiful children here and interceding for us in heaven...
I pray for an end to the hopelessness and numbness that has led so many mothers and fathers down a broken road... For their healing...
This day and everyday I pray for an attitude of gratitude that I was given the gift of life, and the grace to never take for granted the gift that it is.
St Gianna, pray for us...









No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment!