Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to school 2013...

Where did the summer go? It flew by with many awesome adventures... And now we are back in the grind ...

I'll have to admit the semi routine is a nice change...

One thing is for certain... There is a lot of growing going on around here....

This years adventures include:
Basketball, Ballet, Piano, Soccer, first Communion, and much much more to be shared.

Our big girls standing at the door for the yearly picture...(Jeremiah would not comply...)

And then I bribed him with candy...
We arrived on time !
 Sr Mary Aquinas... One of our lovely Dominican Sisters...
Jeremiah our big Kindegartener.... Yes I cried....he is mainstreaming this year, and we are excited about how much he is loving it!
Gianna our big 2nd Grader...1st Communion year!
Malia Rose... Our big 4th grader... She changed classes this year:)
Me and the boys in a very quiet house...
Mostly quiet... Since Mr Tobias is walking and climbing... Quiet means check and see what he is into...


1 comment:

Please feel free to comment!